Cooking is not a contest, but this salsa wins awards. Featuring ginger, fresh cilantro and orange, this mango salsa adds a sweet yet tangy flavor to grilled swordfish. Tequila makes a surprise guest appearance in the OLD BAY® and lime-seasoned marinade.
- Step 1
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro minced
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks
- Mango Salsa:
- 2 cups fresh mango diced
- 2 teaspoons orange peel grated
- 3 oranges peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick®Ground Ginger
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
Mix olive oil OLD BAY lime juice tequila and cilantro in small bowl. Place swordfish in large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Turn to coat.
Marinate in fridge 30 minutes (longer for extra flavor).
Salsa: In a medium bowl mix mango orange peel oranges green onion cilantro ginger and jalapeno peppers. Set aside.
Transfer fish to grill and discard leftover marinade. Grill over hot coals using applewood or mesquite chips 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner