Get the party off to a quick start by setting out bowls of this seasoned snack mix.
Ingredients 20 ((1/2 cup)) Servings
- Step 1
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1 can (11.5 ounces) mixed nuts (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups each wheat rice and corn squares cereal
- 2 cups small pretzel shapes such as twists or rings
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix butter Worcestershire sauce and OLD BAY in small bowl. Place remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss until evenly coated.
2. Spread evenly on two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
3. Bake 45 minutes stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner