A simple splash of Lawry’s® Hawaiian Marinade will bring new flavors to your family dinner. It adds sweet and tangy flavor to grilled salmon and the fresh pineapple salsa topping.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup Lawry's® Hawaiian With Tropical Fruit Juices Marinade
- Pineapple Salsa
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's® Hawaiian With Tropical Fruit Juices Marinade
- canned pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Pineapple Salsa, mix 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade, pineapple, bell pepper, cilantro and onion in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill salmon over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade halfway through cooking. Serve salmon with pineapple salsa.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: For spicy heat, add 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper to the Pineapple Salsa.