Grab your tongs. We’ve got grilled chicken with aloha flavor from Lawry’s® Hawaiian Marinade and grilled pineapple.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Lawry's® Hawaiian With Tropical Fruit Juices Marinade, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- canned pineapple rings
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Grill bell pepper and pineapple 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with additional marinade, if desired.
- 3 Coarsely chop bell pepper and 2 of the pineapple rings. Toss with cooked rice and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade. Sprinkle with macadamia nuts and cilantro, if desired. Serve with chicken and remaining pineapple rings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.