Turn chicken strips into sizzling restaurant-style fajitas with this lively blend of Southwestern flavors.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package Lawry's® Chicken Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 8 fajita-size (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until tender. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.
- 3 Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return vegetables to skillet. Add tomato; cooked until heated through.
- 4 Spoon chicken mixture into warm tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tips: Add assorted toppings, such as salsa, guacamole and sour cream, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.