Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package McCormick® Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Add water and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 Spoon into warm tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes.