Why dine out? You can make a delicious restaurant-style Chicken Marsala at home, in less than 30 minutes.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 package Lawry's® Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil Spices & Seasonings
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
- 2 Stir in milk and Seasoning Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3 Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner