Top grilled pizza with feta cheese, olives and Lawry’s® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine marinated chicken to add the vibrant flavors of the Greek islands.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Lawry's® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade, divided
- 1 prepared pizza crust, 12-inch
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- 3 Place crust, top-side down, on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- 4 Brush top of crust with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade. Layer crust with chicken, cheeses, tomatoes, olives and onion. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To Bake Pizza: Bake assembled pizza on baking sheet in preheated 450ºF oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.