Top grilled pizza with feta cheese, olives and Lawry’s® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine marinated chicken to add the vibrant flavors of the Greek islands.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Lawry's® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade, divided
- 1 prepared pizza crust, 12-inch
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- 3 Place crust, top-side down, on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- 4 Brush top of crust with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade. Layer crust with chicken, cheeses, tomatoes, olives and onion. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately.