This grilled chicken is inspired by Caprese salad, the simple summertime salad of tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's® Roasted Garlic Salt with Oregano and Basil, divided
- 5 to 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 Brush chicken pieces and tomato slices generously with oil. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning.
- 2 Grill chicken and tomato slices over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 3 Top chicken with cheese and grilled tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning and basil. Grill with lid closed 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner