Ingredients 4 (2 skewers) Servings
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Cajun Marinade with Zatarain's® Seasoning
- 1 Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers. Brush with 1/2 of the marinade.
- 2 Grill skewers over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently and brushing with remaining marinade.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp and vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.