When you’re in a time crunch, but still want to dish up a mouth-watering main, make Chia Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Mexican Corn Salad. McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Citrus Chili & Garlic with Chia Seasoning adds bright, zesty flavor to both the pork and salad – perfect partners, down to the last delectable bite.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- Chia Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Citrus Chili & Garlic with Chia
- Mexican Corn Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Citrus Chili & Garlic with Chia
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Preheat oven to 400ºF. For the Pork Tenderloin, brush pork with oil and coat evenly with Seasoning. Place pork on foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Corn Salad, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add corn; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- 3 Mix mayonnaise, lime juice and Seasoning in medium bowl. Add remaining corn salad ingredients and cooked corn; toss to coat. Serve with pork.