A nice update to a classic comfort food with an Alfredo twist and a delicious crunchy topping.
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2 MELT butter in a medium sauce pan. Add the flour and garlic, whisking until smooth. cook over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- 3 SLOWLY whisk in the milk, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat until thickened into a sauce.
- 4 WHISK in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5 COMBINE the cheese sauce with the cooked noodles, and add diced chicken and 1 cup of the FRENCH'S™ Crunchy Toppers™ Red Peppers, stirring to distribute the sauce throughout.
- 6 TRANSFER this into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle on the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and scatter the scallions over the top.
- 7 BAKE for 15 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup FRENCH'S™ Crunchy Toppers™ Red Peppers and bake for additional 5 minutes. Serve hot.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.