Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 1 (10 oz.) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 to 16 oz.) jar reduced sodium marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup French's® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook chicken 5 min. until browned on both sides. Remove to plate.
- 2 ADD pepper and mushrooms to same skillet. Cook, stirring, 3 min. until tender.
- 3 STIR in marinara sauce and Worcestershire. Heat to boiling. Return chicken to skillet. Simmer, covered, 5 min. until no longer pink in center.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner