Feed the whole crew with this “stick to your ribs” dish. Flavored with French's® Chili-O Texas-Style Seasoning Mix and Classic Yellow Mustard, you’ll want to make sure you have enough for seconds.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package Texas Style Chili-O Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 Cook bacon in large deep skillet on medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon and set aside, reserving bacon fat in skillet. Brown ground beef in same skillet; drain fat.
- 2 Add onions to skillet with ground beef, cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover. Simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Crumble bacon and stir into beans before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner