Ingredients 3 (1 cup) Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Zatarain's® Yellow Rice with Broccoli Rice Side
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- 2 Stir water, Rice Mix, basil and oregano into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff rice with fork before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner