We’re servin’ up double the authentic Creole flavor tonight. Zatarain’s® Cajun Injector Creole Butter Marinade combined with our Creole Mustard makes for flavorful, tangy chicken, inside and out! Roast, carve and serve with your favorite side.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup Zatarain's® Creole Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Zatarain's® Cajun Injectors® Creole Butter Recipe™ Injectable Marinade Refill
- 1 whole (3 to 3 1/2 pounds) chicken
- 1 Mix Creole Mustard, honey and Creole Seasoning in small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken on rack in roasting pan.
- 3 Attach needle to Injector by turning clockwise until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN NEEDLE. Pour Marinade into separate container and draw into injector. Inject marinade at points 1 to 2 inches apart in the chicken.
- 4 Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of breast reaches 165°F and thigh is 175°F). Baste during the last 30 minutes of roasting with the Creole Mustard mixture.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner