- Peanut Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Billy Bee honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh ginger
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- Flour tortillas
- 1 FOR the Peanut Sauce, mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Set aside. (Makes 2 cups.)
- 2 HEAT oil in wok or large skillet on high heat. Add ginger; stir fry until fragrant. Add chicken; stir fry 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cilantro, green onion and fish sauce. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- 3 SERVE chicken mixture in tortillas with Peanut Sauce.
- 4 Thai Kitchen Tip: Serve leftover Peanut Sauce as a dipping sauce for Chicken Satay and other appetizers.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner