- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Red Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch ground cilantro (coriander)
- Pinch ground cumin powder
- 3/4 cup Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk, , divided
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamarind juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup crushed roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 HEAT oil in small saucepan on medium heat. Add red curry paste; stir fry until fragrant. Stir in curry powder, crushed red pepper, ground cilantro and ground cumin. Stir in 1/4 cup of the coconut milk. Bring to simmer.
- 2 STIR in remaining 1/2 cup coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce, tamarind juice and water. Bring to simmer. Add peanuts and sesame seeds; mix well.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner