This recipe is brought to you by Southern Bite.
- Step 1
- 1 (3-pound) fresh beef brisket (not corned)
- Stubb's Beef Spice Rub
- 1 cup beef broth
- nacho flavored chips
- shredded brisket
- canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- shredded pepperjack cheese
- grape tomatoes, quartered
- diced onion
- pickled jalapeños
- queso fresco or cotjia Mexican crumbling cheese
- sour cream
- Stubb's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Liberally coat the entire brisket in the spice rub. Place it in the crock of the slow cooker fat side up and pour the broth around the edges. Place the lid on and cook, undisturbed for 10 to 12 hours. The meat should reach 190 to 200° F and shred easily. Remove from the slow cooker and rest for 30 minutes before shredding.
- 2 Make a layer of chips in a skillet or on an oven-safe pan or dish. Top with the brisket, beans, and pepper jack cheese. Place under the broiler for just a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- 3 Add the tomatoes, onion, and jalapeños. Top with the crumbled queso fresco cheese, dollops of sour cream, drizzle with the BBQ sauce, a sprinkle of chopped cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner