This recipe is brought to you by Spicy Southern Kitchen.
- Step 1
- 2 rib-eye steaks (you could also use sirloin, NY Strip, or fillet)
- 2 ears corn
- Stubb's Beef Spice Rub
- Olive oil
- Stubb's BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package shredded Mexican blend cheese (2 cups)
- Toppings: salsa, avocado, sliced jalapeno, cilantro, chopped red onion, sour cream, more BBQ sauce
- 1 Heat a gas grill to medium-high.
- 2 Coat both sides of steak with spice rub and drizzle with olive oil.
- 3 Remove husk and silks from corn and sprinkle with spice rub and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4 Place steak and corn on grill. Grill steak about 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Grill corn for about 10 minutes total, turning frequently.
- 5 Let steak rest for 10 minutes and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Toss with about 2 tablespoons of BBQ Sauce.
- 6 Cut corn kernels from cob.
- 7 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 8 Place a pile of tortilla chips on an oven-safe pan. I like to use cast iron.
- 9 Mound steak on top of chips.
- 10 Scatter pinto beans, corn, and cheese over chips.
- 11 Place in oven until cheese melts.
- 12 Add toppings of your choice and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner