- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Ancho Chile Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's® Coarse Ground With Parsley Garlic Salt
- 8 ears fresh sweet corn
- crumbled queso añejo or Romano cheese
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, orange peel and juice, ancho chile pepper and garlic salt in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Peel back the corn husks without removing husk or stem. Remove all of the corn silk. With husks pulled back, tie together with piece of husk.
- 2 Grill over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until corn is tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- 3 Spread mayonnaise mixture over corn. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Husks may also be tied back with a piece of 100% cotton kitchen string.