Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 6 teaspoons McCormick® All Purpose Umami Seasoning with Mushroom and Onion
- ground turkey
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 6 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the Seasoning. Reduce heat to low; cook 8 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat; allow to cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Mix ground chicken and remaining 4 teaspoons Seasoning in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- 3 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook patties 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F). Serve on rolls with tomato relish and desired toppings and condiments.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve burgers with lettuce, tomato and desired condiments.