Wonderfully aromatic rosemary is a perfect match for roasted chicken and potatoes.
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, all of the spices and salt in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 Roast 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner