Ingredients 8 (1 cup) Servings
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Gourmet™ Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Coriander
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions, (1-inch dice)
- 3 cups water
- 6 green tea bags
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 1/2 cups diced assorted colors bell peppers, (1-inch dice)
- 8 ounces andouille sausage, sliced diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 Mix Cajun seasoning, garlic salt and ground coriander. Sprinkle chicken with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mixture. Heat oil in open pressure cooker on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until browned. Add onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened. Add water and green tea packets. Bring to boil.
- 2 Stir in rice, bell peppers, sausage and remaining seasoning mixture. Close lid. Bring pressure cooker to full pressure on high heat. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 Run cold water over pressure cooker to release the pressure. Remove lid. Remove tea bags. Stir in onions.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Be sure to read the instruction manual that comes with your pressure cooker to familiarize yourself with the features of your cooker.