Nothing completes a summertime celebration like s’mores. We’ve combined all the elements of this sweet treat in a pie. A graham cracker crumb crust is topped with a chocolate ganache layer and a fluffy marshmallow creme.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
plus 1 teaspoon
McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- McCormick® Small Batch Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 For the Crust, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- 2 For the Filling, bring cream just to boil in small saucepan. Pour over chocolate in medium heatproof bowl. Let stand 1 minute then stir until smooth. Stir in cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. (Freeze 15 minutes for faster chilling.)
- 3 Beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over chocolate layer in crust.
- 4 Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with chocolate curls or toasted marshmallows, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner