OLD BAY® is all about invigorating traditional recipes like this one with just a touch of heat. Stuffing can add great flavor to chicken or turkey, and with OLD BAY to bolster taste buds, the combination is a winner.
Ingredients 4 ((1 cup)) Servings
- Step 1
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick®butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick®Ground Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick®Ground Thyme
- 4 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
In a small skillet cook onion in melted butter on medium heat until tender. Stir in OLD BAY sage and thyme.
In a large bowl combine onion mixture bread cubes and broth.
Use as stuffing for poultry. Alternative: Place in greased casserole covered. Bake in preheated 375° F oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 5 minutes until lightly browned.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner