Impress your company with this steak salad that's bursting with smooth tequila lime flavor. Serve with chopped avocado, cherry tomatoes and fresh cilantro for a special dish sure to keep your guests coming back for more.
- Tequila-Lime Steak
Lawry's® Santa Fe Chili Marinade with Lime and Garlic, divided
- Lawry's® Baja Chipotle Marinade with Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- skirt steak
- Avocado Chopped Salad
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Mix 1/2 cup of the Marinade, cilantro, tequila and oregano in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade mixture; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for best flavor.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Avocado Chopped Salad, place all ingredients in medium bowl; toss gently. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill steak over medium-high heat 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup Marinade halfway through cooking. Let steak stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve steak with Avocado Chopped Salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner