Add grilled peaches to coleslaw for a creative accompaniment to grilled salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Lawry's® Lemon Pepper With Lemon Marinade, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 firm, ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, onion and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Set aside.
- 3 Grill peaches over medium heat 3 minutes per side or until golden. Cool then dice. Add to coleslaw; toss gently. Set aside.
- 4 Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing with additional marinade if desired. Serve salmon with coleslaw.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.