Keep frozen shrimp on hand in your freezer so you can have a flavorful dinner, like these easy kabobs, any night of the week.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Lawry's® Tuscan Sun Dried Tomato Marinade with Minced Garlic and Olive Oil, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 Place shrimp and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags. Pour 1/2 of the marinade into each bag; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp and vegetables from marinade. Discard shrimp marinade; reserve vegetable marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently and brushing with reserved vegetable marinade.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner