For flavorful chicken and vegetable skewers, coat chicken with mayonnaise mixed with chili powder and garlic before threading with vegetables onto skewers. For flavorful chicken and vegetable skewers, coat chicken with mayonnaise mixed with chili powder and garlic before threading with vegetables onto skewers. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 cup McCormick® Mayonesa (Mayonnaise) With Lime Juice
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Casero Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Casero Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup for brushing. Coat chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- 2 Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto skewers. Discard any remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner