Leftovers from Grilled Tomato Bruschetta Chicken make scrumptious sandwiches when served with an Italian seasoned mayonnaise and crispy Romaine lettuce on crusty ciabatta rolls.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's® Signature Italian with Garlic, Onion & Herbs 30 Minute Marinade
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 4 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 servings leftover Grilled Tomato Bruschetta Chicken, reheated (see Cooking Tip for recipe link)
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, marinade and Parmesan cheese in small bowl. Spread mayonnaise mixture on split rolls.
- 2 Top rolls with lettuce and reheated leftover chicken and tomato bruschetta mixture from Grilled Tomato Bruschetta Chicken recipe.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make Once, Eat Twice: Prepare this recipe using leftovers from Grilled Tomato Bruschetta Chicken.