Turn grilled chicken breast from dull to delicious with Lawry’s® Caribbean Jerk Marinade. Serve with a summer-fresh mango and black bean salsa.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 1 1/4 pounds
- 1/2 cup Lawry's® Caribbean Jerk With Papaya Marinade
- Black Bean Salsa
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's® Caribbean Jerk With Papaya Marinade
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
chopped peeled ripe
- chopped peeled ripe peach
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Black Bean Salsa, mix beans, mango, bell pepper, cilantro and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade in medium bowl. Set aside. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve chicken with Black Bean Salsa.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Serve leftover sliced grilled chicken and black bean salsa over mixed greens.