Lawry’s® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix has a hearty blend of spices and seasonings for classic beef stew.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 package Lawry's® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepot on medium-high heat. Cook beef in batches 5 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides. Return all beef to pan. Sprinkle with flour; stir to coat meat
- 2 Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 hour
- 3 Stir in vegetables. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.