In the mood for a hearty meal? With this easy seasoning mix, a savory, comforting stew is just 60 minutes away.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 package Adolph's® Beef Stew Meal Maker
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup cubed potatoes
- 1 cup thin onion wedges
- 1 Mix hot water and Beef Stew Mix in 4-quart saucepan with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in beef cubes. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2 Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Stir in carrots, potatoes and onions. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Try adding zucchini, peas, celery or green beans with other vegetables in Step 3.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.