Ingredients 4 (1 cup) Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Kitchen Basics® Unsalted Vegetable Stock
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (12 to 14 ounces) paneer, cubed
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 Melt butter in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add coriander, ginger, cumin, sea salt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, stock and tomato sauce; cook and stir 5 minutes to blend the flavors.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip : Paneer can be purchased in Indian markets, specialty cheese shops and some grocery store cheese departments.