Decadent Brioche French Toast is 100% worth crawling out of bed for. McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cinnamon & Nutmeg with Chia Seasoning adds a nutty, spiced flavor to this must-have breakfast fare. Chia seeds add an unexpected crunch the whole brunch bunch will love.
Ingredients 8 (1 slice) Servings
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cinnamon & Nutmeg with Chia Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 loaf Brioche bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices (about 8 slices)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 Beat eggs in 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in milk, sugar, Seasoning and vanilla. Whisk until well blended. Place bread in pan, soak each side for 5 minutes.
- 2 Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet or griddle on medium low heat. Place 4 slices in skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining slices. Serve with maple syrup and additional cinnamon seasoning blend, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Brioche is a soft, buttery eggy bread. If you can’t find it try Challah or use fresh Italian bread.