Save the pumpkin seeds when carving your jack-o'- lantern. Make sweetly spiced pumpkin seeds for snacking, sprinkling over salads or as a garnish for pumpkin desserts.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ All Natural Ground Jamaican Allspice
- 1 egg white
- 1 Preheat oven to 250°F. Spread pumpkin seeds in single layer on greased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until pumpkin seeds are dry.
- 2 Mix sugar and spices in small bowl. Set aside. Beat egg white in large bowl until foamy. Add dried pumpkin seeds; toss to coat. Gradually add sugar mixture, tossing to coat evenly. Spread seeds in single layer on same baking sheet.
- 3 Bake 1 hour, stirring seeds after 30 minutes. Cool slightly then break apart. Cool completely. Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner