YOUR SHOPPING LIST IS CURRENTLY EMPTY
Plan Your Meals
Learn More About
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m unable to find one of my favorite McCormick® Gourmet products? Do you still manufacture it? Can you help me locate it?
We are glad to help you find your favorite product. Check our Discontinued Product List to ensure it is still being manufactured. If we still make it, find the product on our website and click on the “Where to Buy” box to find online retailers as well as stores near you that carry the product and have it in stock. We suggest contacting the store prior to making a special trip to ensure it is still in stock. If your local store doesn’t show up on our locator, we advise you to speak with your store manager about availability as they may be able to order it for you.
- Can I order McCormick® Gourmet products from you directly?
While we do not currently have a direct order service, most of our products can be purchased online. Just use the search feature on the top right-hand corner of our website to find the product page and click on the red “Where to Buy” box to find online retailers that carry the product and have it in stock.
Do you accept ideas or suggestions, including for new products?
Thank you for your interest in our products. As a practice, we do not accept ideas or suggestions relating to new products, flavors, packaging, marketing, or recipes as we have departments devoted to product and marketing innovation.
Thank you for being a fan!
- Who do I contact concerning donations?
Donations requests can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. All written requests for donations must be on your organization’s letterhead and received six weeks prior to your event. Please give information concerning type of fundraiser and approximate number of participants. For more information about our Charitable Guidelines, please visit https://www.mccormickcorporation.com/company/responsibility/charitable-donations. Address the letter to:
McCormick & Co., Inc.
24 Schilling Road, Suite 1
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Attn: Charitable Donations Committee
- What is "Organic"?
McCormick recognizes the USDA Federal Standards governing the labeling of "organic" foods, and will follow this standard for any organic products we market.
“100% Organic” means that the product must contain 100% organically produced ingredients with no pesticides or animal fertilizers used. An organic product is obtained through adherence to organic standards at the agricultural production level, which must be maintained through handling to the point of final sale, in order for the final product to be labeled and/or marketed as organic.
- What is the shelf life of McCormick® Gourmet products?
The shelf life listed below is approximate and only if stored properly. It is best to follow the "Best By" dates on the products. McCormick® has used “Best By” dates on our spices, herbs, extracts and recipe mixes since 2004. All other McCormick® items started using "Best By" dates on or before 2007.
If your product does not have a "Best By" date it is beyond our recommended shelf life.
General Shelf Life
• Ground Spices - 2 to 4 years
• Whole Spices - 4 years
• Leafy Herbs - 1 to 3 years
• Gourmet Blends - 1 to 2 years
• Gourmet Recipe Mixes - 2 years
• Organic Vanilla – Indefinitely; will never spoil and flavor will enhance over time
• Kitchen Basics Stocks – 2 years
Proper Storage Tips
• Store herbs and spices in a tightly capped container.
• Keep spices and herbs away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Avoid storing over the stove, dishwasher, sink or near a window.
• Store members of the red pepper family, including paprika and chili powder, in the refrigerator to retain their color and freshness.
• McCormick does not recommend freezing as freezing does not extend the shelf life of dried herbs and spices. Repeatedly removing the bottles from the freezer may cause condensation to form and accelerate the loss of flavor and aroma.
- Where can I find nutrition information for a McCormick® Gourmet product?
- How does McCormick® ensure the safety and quality of its products?
McCormick has been sourcing its ingredients from all over the globe for well over 130 years. To ensure our products deliver the best flavor, McCormick sources its ingredients from their native environments around the world with specific soil and climate conditions. Few companies have our know-how and experience in sourcing hundreds of wholesome and safe spices and herbs from up to 80 countries, including the USA. McCormick chooses only the best suppliers to work with in all of our source countries and we exercise the highest level of control throughout the supply chain. You can be sure we manage quality from source to finished product. Because of our unwavering commitment to safety and quality, McCormick is the brand you can trust.
- How can I get coupons for your products?
Thanks for your interest in our products! While we don’t mail out coupons, from time to time you will find sales on our products in your local grocery store, and we sometimes have digital coupons available online and through mobile coupon apps. Offering coupons through a variety of sources allows us to reach not only loyal consumers, such as yourself, but also new consumers in hope that they will try our products.