Love mustard? This one’s for you. Mixed into the ground turkey burger, brushed onto the burger while grilling AND spread onto the bun before serving, French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard delivers that tangy, signature taste in every single bite. Round it out with a layer of French’s® Crispy Fried Onions for a crispy, crunchy, craveable finish.
Ingredients 6 (2 slider) Servings
- 1 cup French's® Classic Yellow Mustard, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1 package (12 count) brioche slider rolls, split
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 tablespoons pickled hot red peppers, such as Peppadew® or cherry peppers, drained and sliced, divided
- 12 tablespoons French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- 1 MIX 1/4 cup of the Mustard, garlic powder, black pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add ground turkey and mix gently until well blended. Shape mixture evenly into 12 patties.
- 2 GRILL over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes. Flip burgers and brush with 2 tablespoons of the remaining Mustard. Grill 6 to 8 minutes longer, or until cooked through (internal temp reaches 165°F). Flip burgers again and brush with an additional 2 tablespoons of the Mustard and add 1 piece of cheese to each burger. Remove from grill.
- 3 SPREAD remaining 1/2 cup Mustard on cut sides of rolls. Place turkey burgers on rolls. Top each slider with bacon and 1 tablespoon each hot peppers and Crispy Fried Onions to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Add a handful of crushed Crispy Fried Onions to the ground turkey mixture for a triple mustard-double onion burger!
•Substitute 1 tablespoon Frank’s RedHot® Sauce in place of the black pepper for a spicier slider!
•Mix 1 tablespoon French’s® Classic Worcestershire Sauce with the mustard when basting sliders on the grill for an extra hit of umami.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.