Need an easy veggie soup recipe? Add the bold flavor of Zatarain’s® Yellow Rice and Creole Seasoning into the pot and use any fresh or frozen vegetables you have on hand to prepare this quick and easy soup.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 package Zatarain's® Yellow Rice Mix
- 2 teaspoons Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepot on Dutch oven on medium heat. Add celery, bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables, water, chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, Rice Mix and Creole Seasoning; bring to boil.
- 3 Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner