- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Zatarain's® Cajun Chicken Flavor Rice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add sausage, onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is browned.
- 2 Stir water and Rice Mix into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes. Stir in cream. Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner