The sour-fruity taste of tamarind combined with mildly sweet coconut milk and hot red curry paste - plain fish never tasted so glamorous!
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish, red snapper or other firm white fish fillets
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Red Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup tamarind paste
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 makrut lime leaves, very finely chopped (optional)
- Fresh cilantro sprigs , (optional)
- Jasmine rice
- 1 CUT fish into 1-inch cubes. Set aside. Bring coconut milk and red curry paste to simmer in medium saucepan; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tamarind paste, fish sauce, sugar and lime leaves; simmer 5 minutes.
- 2 ADD fish; simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs, if desired. Serve with cooked jasmine rice (if desired).
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner