• Certified Gluten-Free
• NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
• NO MSG (except those naturally occurring glutamates)
• NO Artificial Flavors
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Makes 8 servings.
• 1 pkg. McCormick Fajita Skillet Sauce
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
• 1 each bell pepper and onion, cut into strips
• 8 flour tortillas
To prepare gluten free version of this recipe, read labels of all recipe ingredients to ensure all are gluten free.
HEAT oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 minutes.
STIR in Sauce. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender crisp.
SPOON into warm tortillas. Serve with desired toppings.
WATER, LIME JUICE, SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER, CUMIN), GARLIC, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR), SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, AND LACTIC ACID
1 Tbsp. (21g)