Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust; sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Set aside. Mix water, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; stir fry 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet. Add broccoli to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Return beef to skillet. Stir soy sauce mixture. Add to skillet; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- 3 Spoon beef and broccoli stir-fry with slotted spoon evenly onto pizza crust. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- 4 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
TIPS AND TRICKS
For additional vegetables, stir fry 1/2 cup each thinly sliced onion and red bell pepper with the broccoli.