Served hot and bubbly, this crab dip recipe combines everything Maryland (and you) loves – Flying Dog® Dead Rise OLD BAY® Gose, cheese, crabmeat and OLD BAY® Seasoning – for one unforgettable dipping experience.
Ingredients 28 Servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Flying Dog® Dead Rise OLD BAY® Summer Ale
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese and beer in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese, OLD BAY and crabmeat; toss gently to mix.
- 2 Transfer mixture to 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and additional OLD BAY, if desired.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped green onions, if desired. Serve with assorted crackers, sliced French bread or cut up veggies.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner