Chunks of potato, celery, green onions and bacon in a tangy mayonnaise dressing – this classic potato salad will always be welcome at a cookout or picnic.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's® Colorful Coarse Ground Blend Seasoned Pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, celery and seasonings in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with green onions and bacon. Serve at room temperature. Or, cover and refrigerate untill ready to serve.