Ingredients 8 Servings
Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- Lawry's® 25% Less Sodium Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Mix seasoned salt and pepper in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- 2 Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Refrigerate any leftover vegetables to create another delicious meal. Cooking Tip: Make Once, Eat Twice : Use 3 cups leftover vegetables to prepare Grilled Vegetable Frittata.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Cooking Tip : To Roast Vegetables in oven, prepare vegetables as directed. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.