Pork chops get wildly flavorful with a tangy garlic-meets-citrus Mojo Criollo marinade. Add the fire for perfect grill marks. Then pass it to the plate and top with a spicy grilled jalapeño and pineapple relish for flavor done right.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- Mojo Criollo Marinated Pork
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Mojo Criollo Marinade with Lawry's Garlic Salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 pounds pork chops
- Grilled Jalapeño & Pineapple Relish
- 2 jalapeño peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup pickled pineapple, from DIY Spicy Pineapple Vinegar (see Cooking Tip for recipe link)
- 3 tablespoons DIY Spicy Pineapple Vinegar, (see Cooking Tip for recipe link)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 For the Pork, mix Marinade, jalapeño and cilantro in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade mixture for brushing pork during grilling. Place pork in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade mixture; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Relish, grill jalapeños and bell peppers over medium-high heat until slightly charred and softened, turning occasionally. Cool slightly. Seed and coarsely chop jalapeños and bell peppers. Place all peppers into medium bowl. Add remaining Relish ingredients; toss to coat well. Let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 3 Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 4 Grill pork over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade. Serve pork with Jalapeño & Pineapple Relish.