Dress up turkey burgers with chopped green onions, and slices of Monterey Jack cheese, tomato and avocado.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's® Coarse Ground With Parsley Garlic Salt
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger rolls
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 Mix ground turkey, green onions and Garlic Salt until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F). Add cheese to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- 3 Serve on rolls topped with tomato and avocado slices.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner