For backyard entertaining, try teriyaki kabobs with strips of sirloin steak, shiitake mushrooms and green onions.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Lawry's® Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, divided
- sliced white mushrooms
- 6 green onions, cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted (optional)
- 1 Place beef in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining marinade for brushing.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove beef from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread beef, mushrooms and green onions onto 8 skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is desired doneness, turning frequently and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner